Losing weight is a snap, is what trainers usually tell you when you ask them, but sometimes it’s not so much a snap as a form of torture.
There are those who have such a difficult time with losing weight, so they become depressed and then binge eat. After beating themselves up, they just keep the cycle going again and again.
What makes it so difficult to lose weight? Well, if you’ve been starving yourself, exercising until you drop and changing your lifestyle to no avail, it’s time to visit your doctor and ask him or her questions about your thyroid and what it does.
There are many good tests that he or she can suggest that can help you know what the problem is and target it with the correct techniques.
Signs of Weight Loss Problems Due To The Thyroid
- Genetics – if someone in your family has it, chances are you will have it too, especially if it comes from your mother’s side of the family.
- If you have carpal tunnel syndrome, mitral valve prolapse, and a tendency to have migraines that are very debilitating, then you will have a higher chance for thyroid problems and a weight problem might become an issue.
- Associated autoimmune diseases can also be symptoms of thyroid problems.
- This is mostly forgotten, but thyroid issues concerning weight loss and even weight gain can be seen in one factor: being left handed.
- People who have puffy eyes, have cold hands and feet, teeth indentations on the tongue and lose their outer eyebrows frequently have thyroid problems, and a weight loss problem.
- One of the most important signs is body temperature. If you have a steady temperature of below 98.6 degrees, then start to think seriously about having your thyroid tested so that you can be diagnosed properly. People like you more often than not can suffer from weight loss problems.
- If you frequently suffer from fatigue, have dry hair that’s thinning and dry skin; if you have high blood pressure and suffer from depression plus a low libido, you might have thyroid problems that can affect your weight loss.
- As a woman, if you are suffering from PMS, have irregular periods, keep having miscarriages, have endometriosis infertility or are going through a difficult menopause, then yes, your hormones are going haywire, so have your thyroid checked.
- If you continue to gain weight despite a good diet and exercise and you lose energy in the latter hours of the day, then your thyroid may not be working properly.
If you have some of these symptoms, it’s part of your family’s genes or are manifesting some of the physical signs, then you may be right to suspect that you have a thyroid or hormone problem.
The best way to make sure of it is to get yourself tested. Your doctor can help you out so you get the proper treatment. You can finally combat your weight loss problem.
One of the best weight loss pills is zendaslim, you may read the reviews of zendaslim here.